Boomerang Leads is Offering Internships For College Students residing in the Logan Utah Area
These are paid internships, and will provide real life work experiences for interns to learn the art of internet marketing and website creation. These internships are great for Business, Marketing, Information Systems, English, and Public Relations majors.
Upon completion of internship, interns will have acquired valuable information on how to market on the internet, use social media, and acquire several tools which will help them succeed. This internship will teach you the best knowledge and tricks of how to use Google to grow an online business, how to get websites to rank in Search Engines, how to use tools which help you succeed on the internet, and how to design beautiful, SEO friendly, and useful websites.
Interns will learn and complete tasks such as:
- Create Website Content and Design Using WordPress
- Perform Market Research and Learn About Different Metro Areas Throughout the US
- Learn Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Set and Maintain Google Adwords Campaigns
- Use Social Media Marketing With Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and More
- Create Ads for Craigslist and other online classified websites
- Set up Blogs and Write Blog Posts using Multiple Platforms
- Use Tools and Plugins to Help Monitor and Track Marketing Campaigns and Efforts
- Good Writing Skills
- Tech-Savvy and Able to Learn New Tasks Quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Good Work Ethic
- Background with web content management systems is preferred (especially WordPress), but not required
Applications are open to Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.
Internships are currently available for the Fall 2012 semester. Interns may choose between 10 and 40 hours a week. Hours can be flexible, and some work may be done from remote locations.
Upon completion, full time positions may be available for successful interns.
To apply, send a resume, and writing sample or web address of your personal blog to:
AND Complete This Application.